Making a booking for your dog to have a holiday with us can be done quickly and easily online. If you know the dates your dog will be staying with us, you are welcome to fill in our booking form below. It’s important to be aware when booking online that bookings are not finalised until you have received an email confirmation from us, although you can be assured the availabilities shown are accurate.
At Snuggles Pet Resort, we aim to provide a safe, comfortable environment for dogs and the humans who work or visit our facilities. However, to keep everyone safe and healthy, we have certain conditions that must be followed.
These include the following:
- All dogs must be C5 vaccinated at least two weeks prior to their first day’s stay with us. Proof of vaccination WILL be asked for, and dogs will not be able to stay if this proof is not provided. Please talk to your vet and arrange for the relevant documents to be provided to us on, or preferably prior to, your arrival. Additional fees will be incurred if we have to contact your vet for confirmation.
- All dogs must have been flea treated or be wearing a flea collar. If your dog has fleas, they will be treated by us at your cost.
- All dogs should be de-sexed.
- No dogs under four months of age are permitted on to the property. Dogs of this age are not considered fully vaccinated and could be disease carriers, even if they aren’t exhibiting any symptoms.
- No dangerous, violent or aggressive dogs are allowed. If your dog shows any aggressive tendencies while in our care, your booking will be cancelled and you will forfeit all the funds paid. You will also be responsible for any damage or injury caused.
- If your dog shows any signs of illness, disease or injury upon arrival it may be refused admission.
- If, during your dog’s stay, he or she suffers an illness or injury that was not caused by Snuggles Pet Resort and needs treatment by a veterinarian, any costs will be at the owner’s expense.
- The full terms and conditions surrounding your dog’s stay are available on our booking forms, which you can access here. (INSERT LINK)
Preparing for your dog’s stay
Unlike many other kennels, Snuggles Pet Resort encourages you to bring some things from home to make your pet more comfortable in its environment.
Because we have self-contained luxury suites that are restricted to your pets, we can care for your items, along with your pets.
Please bring the following:
- Your dog’s current vaccination certificate or proof of vaccination.
- Your dog’s bed. We do provide clean and comfortable raised trampoline style beds with breathable fabric for each dog, but are happy if your dog would be more comfortable in his or her own bed.
- Your dog’s blanket or a piece of your clothing so they have a familiar smell around them to help them settle. This will keep your dog calm and reduce their stress.
- Your dog’s toys. A familiar toy will help your dog settle and increase his or her happiness as they play with something they love.
- Your dog’s collar and leash. A familiar smell and feel will keep him or her settled as we take them to exercise areas or out on a walk.
- Any medications taken by your dog or special soaps, shampoos or conditioners.
- Any special dietary foods that we cannot provide from our selection of premium quality foods.
Please do NOT bring the following:
- Anything that you don’t want chewed, thrown about the kennel, dragged from inside to outside or slept upon.
- Fragile items or items that could cause injury if broken or chewed to pieces.
- Dirty items. Please give toys, beds or blankets a quick clean before arrival.
- Illness, disease or fleas.
- Snuggles Pet Resort – What boarding kennels should be!